Dear Network Member:
Our Network Membership Agreement contains important information about the terms and conditions of your participation in our network.
General Terms and Conditions
By joining our network today, you are supporting our efforts to ensure that consumers like YOU and communities like YOURS, NEVER OVERPAY for prescription medication again.
The affordability of our membership fee is only $20.00 per month. That’s right, only $20.00 per month, equaling $240.00 per year.
These funds will go toward expanding our REACH beyond FREE discounts, to deliver and sustain additional related services, that will enable us to:
• Reach more people seeking high prescription cost relief.
• Expand health education and including prescription medication side-effect awareness to youth, elderly and other community stakeholders.
• Advance social determinants of health interventions related to high prescription cost.
• Connect more people and communities to prescription addiction referral services.
• Help aid residence prescription delivery services, and advance prescription cost reduction advocacy – interfacing with pharmaceutical companies, insurance companies and government agencies on a City, Local, State and National level to lower prescription cost.
How to Cancel Your Membership
You may cancel your membership in the program at any time.
How to File a Complaint
You may report a complaint on-line at info@ rxlowcost.com™ or by calling the customer care number listed above. Or, by sending a letter to corporate address. If you remain dissatisfied with the resolution of your complaint, you can contact their state department of consumer affairs for further assistance.
How To Ask A Question About rxlowcost.com™
You may make any inquiries of the program on-line at firstname.lastname@example.org™, by calling the customer care number 1-888-570-6667 or sending a letter to our corporate address.